New Project at Foxyfighter – Debbi Chan's Foxyfighter

Debbi Chan's Foxyfighter

New Project at Foxyfighter

Hi fight fans, I wanted to let you know why we’ve only just started updates again after a couple weeks break. We’ve been working on a special project. A project that will give wrestlers and video producers their own video production and online distribution network.

Foxyfighter the blog will remain updated with stories and art, but we’re creating a second half of the site where you will be able to sponsor, pre-order, and stream as well as download wrestling content from your favorite catfight video producers and interact with the hottest wrestling stars. There is NO FEE to be a member of this new network.

This site will feature a central hub where each wrestler will have her own dedicated page where you can read her updates, travel schedules, session availability and photo galleries. You’ll be able to browse and download her matches online (from multiple producers), book sessions online (if she’s a session wrestler), browse her photo galleries and interact through messages. You can also leave tips and tributes if you desire.

Then there are the videos. Our goal is to provide a central network of all the best catfight video producers in one place. Each producer will be able to customize their own “mini-site” on foxyfighter.com. You’ll be able to see their upcoming matches, sponsor them in advance (like a Kickstarter for wrestling), and purchase and download their videos.

Its a big project, and we’ve been working hard on our internal beta. We’ve been installing dedicated servers into our datacenter, configuring networks, filming some content of our own, and of course, building the web application itself.

Our goal is to launch the beta for wrestlers and producers in December/January, and to have the full site running in February.

So stay tuned! A lot of great stuff is coming!

Categories:   Updates

Comments

• Posted: December 4, 2015 13:34

Harrison

Glad you're still forging ahead in spite of the WildBeast artwork setback.
  • Posted: December 4, 2015 18:47

M5Henry

Two questions... 1. Can I also use this service to commission a boxing match? 2. Is that girl Debbi's next opponent?
  • Posted: December 4, 2015 19:04

Shepherd Gunn

Awesome, Debbie! I think this is one of the coolest, most ambitious, things I've seen in the catfight community in years!
  • Posted: December 4, 2015 20:39

foxyfighter

What you can commission is up to the producers. Since real fights have become popular, I've decided to focus more of pure fantasy and see if I can push it.
  • Posted: December 4, 2015 20:39

foxyfighter

The wrestler in the picture is supposed to fight Debbi, but the original artist is booked solid. Will have to wait.
  • Posted: December 5, 2015 07:02

Jub

Sounds good. I'm a huge fan of your stuff, especially your stories. In fact, I was wondering if you write all the stories yourself or if you have a team. I write erotic catfight/wrestling fiction myself, so if you're ever looking for new writers, I'd love to work with you some time.
  • Posted: December 6, 2015 09:14

foxyfighter

I've had guest writers before, but I write 99% of the stories myself. Given how expensive it is to produce the art for stories, its hard to support guest writers.
  • Posted: December 6, 2015 14:49

bakura

personally I would like to see more comic's, this is a manga I commissioned a translation for http://g.e-hentai.org/g/503732/202d0526a8/ , I hope one of your contributors will be doing comic's.
  • Posted: December 6, 2015 23:50

foxyfighter

That's a great Rumble Roses comic!!!
  • Posted: December 10, 2015 00:58

OliU

yes...was also remembering me on Rumble Roses which was btw the only reason why I was buying a PS2 at these days ^^ haha...but I still love Rumble Roses..especially mud match ^^